Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 1, complete.

Wow. Okay. That was harder than I thought it would be. And it sure didn't pass as quickly as I thought 20 mins would! I'm ashamed to admit it, but I was winded in the very first few minutes, during the warmup with the 'windmill' arm stretches. I had to stop a few more times during the 20 mins, but I tried really hard to follow JM's advice and not rest for more than 5 seconds. I fully expect to be sore tomorrow-- especially since it's 8pm and my legs and arms still feel a bit worked-- nearly 9 hours post Day 1 Shred. Thank goodness I was only using 2 lb weights! Looking forward to tomorrow though-- it's the first official day of the new year-- meaning everyone in the house is returning to work/school! Can't wait to get our routine back! Here's to a new normal!

**Update**
The first morning after Shred Day 1. Ouch. I'm sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment