Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 7, incomplete.

Sigh, yes, you read that right. INcomplete, as in, I didn't do Day 7. For no good reason either. I've been trying to convince myself all day that the reason I didn't Shred yesterday was because I had to leave work early to take Drummer Boy to the doctor and when I got home, I was too busy caring for a sick toddler to spend 20 mins caring for myself. Let me say, I remain unconvinced.

On a positive note, getting dressed this morning, I sensed a slight reduction in overall muffin-topness. Could it be that only after 6 days of Shred, I *sense* results??? I haven't stepped onto the scale or re-taken any measurements since Day 1 and I don't plan to right now. I don't want anything to challenge my 6th sense. It's enough motivation to get back on the horse tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment