Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 5 and 6, complete.

Yes. I completed Day 5 and 6. It was a rough weekend with Drummer Boy so I wasn't able to post this accomplishment until now.

Friday's workout was good, but I was bored throughout the whole thing. Thing is, while it was still challenging, I was still winded, I was just having a hard time finding the will to complete it. I chalked it up to me having a case of the Friday's.

On Saturday I made the mistake of doing a Level 2 workout, since I was so bored during Friday's Shred and because I planned to 'rest' on Sunday and reap my rewards for accomplishing a whole week of shredding. Clearly I am not ready for Level 2. The exercises are very heavy on the knees and some of the moves I simply can not do without pain-- the kind of pain your body echos when it's warning you of injury. After the first 2 circuits, I quit, and stretched while Jillian Michaels and her posse completed the third set. On Sunday I rested and rewarded my week's worth of effort with waffles for breakfast, a bacon/swiss burger for lunch, and taco soup for dinner. All of which were homemade with all natural ingredients so I don't feel I over indulged too much.

I have to say though, I'm feeling a little discouraged. Like I'm teetering off the wagon. I'm not sure how I'm going to muster the motivation to do a Shred workout today.

No comments:

Post a Comment