Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 4 complete.

Yesterday I completed Day 4. It was a bit tricky because Mr. Fix It didn't get home from work until about 4:30-- so I had to wait for him to come home before I could do it. There is NO WAY to Shred with a Toddler. :) It was actually a glimpse into what next week holds in store. Mr. Fix It won't be getting home until about 5:30 so hopefully by then the kid will be fed, our dinner will be made, so I'll only be waiting on him to come home so I can get my workout in, then we can eat and get on with our evening routine.

Anyways, I was pretty bored with the workout yesterday. But I made it though and I think I actually completed more push ups than usual-- a sign of getting stronger already?? Even on day 4?? Maybe. I'm hardly sore today too. Originally I was thinking I would do 5 days on and 1 day off, but now I'm convinced I'll workout Monday through Saturday and take Sunday's off. And I'm even considering trying out workout Level 2 on Saturday since I'm taking Sunday off.

I didn't get a walk in yesterday but I'm hoping to get one in today. Dinner last night was kind of a mess as well. I was trying to rid our fridge of leftovers so we had a combo of leftover chicken/veggies/rice with a side of swedish meatballs. Neither very healthy and both high in calories so I'm positive I busted yesterday's caloric goal. I'm on track today though with the exception of lacking a plan for tonight's dinner. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment