Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 7, 2/3 complete.

So not 100% complete, but close. The main challenge is that Mr. Fix It doesn't get home until 5:30-6 pm. Comes through the door, ready to sit down and eat. So I spend my afternoon getting Drummer Boy's dinner cooked and fed to him; and dinner prepared for me and Mr. Fix It. So the question becomes, WHEN to Shred?? I don't want to Shred after dinner, but I can't find time before dinner without the help of Mr. Fix It..and who has the patience to entertain a toddler on an empty stomach? Yesterday I attempted to Shred while Drummer Boy ate his dinner. I got about half way through before Drummer Boy was done eating, crying, and trying to free himself of his high chair. Fail.

Not sure how to fix this. If the fitness facilities at my work were operational, this would be a no-brainer. Shred at lunch. But they won't be open until March so until then, I need a plan B.

No comments:

Post a Comment